WELCOME TO MY DEAREST FREN.... THIS BLOG IS ABOUT ME, FAMILY AND MY BUSSINES~~SHAKLEE :)

Followers

Wednesday, March 21, 2012

Janji Tinggal Janji

Salam sume... ok, referring to the subject *keh keh keh* feel guilty n whatsoever pd blogger yg rajin to reading2 n bw my blog. is it ok to say i am SS *syok sendiri* hahaha.. nan hado kot org2 yg jln2 to my blog becoz of my blog is not too femes full stop! ok, i feel like ~~janji tinggal janji~~ laaa... sbb early of this year i hve said dat i'll update my blog about 2 or 3 times per week hokay! but i failed. sejak2 being a bsneswoman ni *cewahhh* feel have not enuf time padahal diri sndiri yang malas :p

At this time the word dat i want to say every single minute is Alhamdulillah n thank god! for all those dat i have. bcoz of all the rezeki yang dikurniakan.. very2 syukur..... hope all the rezeki dat i got diberkati olehNya... amin. *mish my humaira damn much*

No comments:

Post a Comment